This sturdy genuine leather halter-apron from Brickwalls and Barricades is indispensable for every Kitchen Prince(es) or BBQ-Master. But also in a business environment such as a bar, restaurant, coffeeshop, foodtruck, workshop, hairsalon, barbershop or tattoo-shop this apron will steal the show.
This artisanal, handcrafted apron is made of our specially developed apron-leather in the color Vintage and trimmed with vegetable tanned leather detailing of superior quality in the color cognac. The apron has a sturdy metal snap-ring to the front where you hang your towel or attache any tools or accessories easily within reach.
Due to the adjustable neck-strap and waistband, this unisex apron will be a perfect fit for any bodytype. The special stain-resistant coating makes sure any spillages on the apron can easily be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth only. To keep the apron in optimum condition, we recommend occasional use of our special, 100% natural leatherwax for leather aprons (available in our webshop).
- handcrafted by very experienced Dutch craftsmen
- every apron has its own unique characteristics
- natural product whose authentic character will be enhanced during its lifetime
- unisex fit
- adjustable neck-strap and waistband for a perfect fit
- made of special developed light-weight apron-leather (only 700 grams)
- adjustable neck strap with additional leather cover for extra comfort
- the leather will with time just get smoother and be moulding to your body
- apron is treated with special stain-resistant coating
- easy cleaning with damp cloth only
- occasional maintenance with our special, 100% natural leatherwax for leather aprons (available in our webshop)
A Sustainable choice:
- manufactured in same origin as leather
- natural product with very long product-lifecycle and timeless design